Las Vegas Massage 89130 Map And Directions

Best Las Vegas Massage 89130 - Click Here For Map And Driving Directions (Inside Northwest Wellness Center)

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chronic Neck Pain Treatment In Las Vegas

Chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas performed by Las Vegas medical massage will provide you with chronic pain relief in Las Vegas. Yes, I am that confident with my Las Vegas massage services!

As I'm sure you already know living with this chronic neck pain, your neck is vital to just about all movement. You twist and turn using your head to direct your eyes to everything you see. We're visual creatures. Here at Las Vegas medical massage we explain this to you as a part of your chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas program.

Think about it. You toss and turn while sleeping, the first think in the morning you raise your head upon waking, you use your neck and head to keep an eye while driving, etc., etc. Once again, since you are already suffering with chronic neck pain, you know this! Now, you need to relieve this pain with quality chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas.

I'm sure you realize how you injured yourself, and if not, we can discuss this when you visit for your chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas. I'm not going to go into a bunch of medical lingo as to how and or why your neck hurts. You just want relief, right? Let's get to it...

First, with proper chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas I'll need to know your medical history. I need to know if you have visited with a doctor, what s/he has diagnosed and prescribed for you. I would also like to know what else you have done, or what other health and wellness professionals you have visited and their recommendations for your chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas.

Second, we'll perform a proper postural assessment and structural analysis, combined with range of motion/movement (ROM) of your cervical neck as well as your thoracic and hip areas. I need to know your pain level, if you can move pain-free, which movements are painful to you, etc., etc. Proper chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas includes all of this.

I need to get an idea of your entire body, not just where the pain is. I understand that this is a little time consuming and frustrating, yet other areas of your body tells me a great deal. Please keep this in mind: If you have chronic neck pain, this doesn't always mean this is the source of the pain.

Our chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas program will include many ideas, neck pain exercises such as stretching and strengthening (if needed,) as well as Las Vegas medical massage therapy on the actual location of the pain as well as the surrounding areas. If your hips are out of alignment, I may need to focus on these as well as a part of your chronic neck pain treatment plan in Las Vegas. Yes, this all may be related ;)

Based on what I determine with the assessment and palpation, we'll finally begin with Las Vegas medical massage! Please understand that this medical massage is more 'active' for you, the client. This isn't a soothing, relaxing stress relief massage. I'll be constantly communicating with you in regards to your pain level, where the pain actually is, information like that. I'll also ask you to move around on the massage table. I need to get to all your troubled areas with this chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas massage session.

Also understand that I may use many different techniques based on what it is you need. If you are in serious pain, I'll use a lighter touch. I also may perform deep tissue, myofascial release, neuromuscular therapy, pin and stretch, passive, active and resisted muscle testing and ROM...as well as other technical stuff that I won't bore you with ;) All of this is included with Las Vegas medical massage therapy for proper chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas.

If this chronic pain relief in Las Vegas system interests you, give us a call right now. Also, for proper chronic neck pain treatment in Las Vegas you need to spend some time with me in regards to all of the above. This should be a relief for you, as I'm sure no one else spends any time with you at all!

Give us a call right now!

Kris Kelley
Las Vegas Medical Massage
7398 Smoke Ranch Rd. Ste. 210
(Inside Northwest Health Careers)
Summerlin Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
(702) 203-5670
kris.kelley@yahoo.com

~

1 comment: